Lets move discussions about OctaveDE to the Sourceforge forums for Octav

From: John Swensen
Subject: Lets move discussions about OctaveDE to the Sourceforge forums for OctaveDE
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 23:41:40 -0500

I think that the Octave mailing lists should be used for Octave proper. Since OctaveDE has a sourceforge page, we should use the forums there to discuss topics concerning OctaveDE. I may post periodic updates to help-octave and octave-maintainers, but it will most likely just be concerning releases. I will answer questions that come in on the Octave mailing lists, but I think future questions related specifically to OctaveDE should be directed to the OctaveDE forums (unless the moderators of help-octave and octave-maintainers disagree for some reason).

https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=176034

Thanks,
John Swensen