Re: Image package

From: Robert Fong-tom
Subject: Re: Image package
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:43:59 -0500

On Dec 2, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

tir, 02 12 2008 kl. 10:36 -0500, skrev Robert Fong-tom:
Right now I have installed Octave from the binary at SourceForge.net
and all the package I need except Image. Image requires ImageMagick.
So I used MacPorts to port ImageMagick and then tried to install the
Image package from octave.sourceforge.net, but got the errors shown
below. Does anyone know what is going on?

Do you have the development files for ImageMagick installed?
Specifically, you need the C++ headers. That's called something like
libmagick++, although I'm not sure of the name.

Søren

I think I have the headers...I am not totally sure but I have the files:
LibMagick++.1.dylib
LibMagick++.a
LibMagick++.dylib

plus other "*.dylib" files. Do the C++ headers have a specific file extension?

Bob