Re: multi graph in Octave

From: Ivan Sutoris
Subject: Re: multi graph in Octave
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 01:34:17 +0100

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Oscar Bayona Candel
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for yor comments Ivan,
>
> Only a question>
>
> I have tried to save only a plot and
>
> this code appears
>
>  print('mychart.jpg') doesn´t work on my OCtave it says  GL2PS info>OpenGL
> feeback buffer overflow
> gpl12psEndPAge 5
>

> Could it will be possible that the error occurs because I'm using an octave
> windows version?
>

> There are me more ways to save a plot in an eps or jpeg format?
>

> Thanks for all anyway.

I think I've seen such warnings with JHandles (Octave version for
Windows comes with two graphics engines, gnuplot and jhandles, you can
choose between them during installation). I don't know what the
problem is - certainly there are more qualified people here for that
:), but you can try plotting with gnuplot in the meantime, use this
command: 'pkg unload jhandles' to switch to gnuplot engine.

Regards
Ivan Sutoris