Re: minimum value of a matrix

From: Martin Weiser
Subject: Re: minimum value of a matrix
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:41:59 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I am not at my octave box yet, but I guess that something like:
[row,column]=find(min(min(x)))
where x is a 2-dimensional matrix,
should do what you are probably looking for.
Best,
Martin

 On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Luca Penasa wrote:

How can i find the minimum value of a matrix? i mean find the row and
column index of the cell that contains the minimum value...
I see that min() give the minimum of every column...

Thank you

Luca

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Gioca e vinci con Sheba!
* Partecipa a concorso "I sensi di un'intesa perfetta" vinci fantastici premi
per il tuo gatto!
*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8433&d=1-12