how to autoscale the figures?

From: 林蔚廷
Subject: how to autoscale the figures?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:06:21 +0800

Hello , I'm new to Octave.
I found out Octave is like Matlab and I feel great.
But I met a liitle problem about plotting.

When using Matlab, we can zoom in the figure and then press "autoscale" to get the original size.
But in Octave, it seems that the figure can not be rescaled, and I have to redraw the figure.

Is there any method to solve this problem?
I use the default Gnuplot to plot, and the Gnuplot have the ability to do that("terminal = wxt"?).

Thank you.