Re: Re: Hi Guys

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Re: Hi Guys
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:10:18 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Do you say that the octave-3.1.50 downloaded form the below ?

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=40078

It includes pgnuplot.exe which was specially prepared for octave for windows on
MSVC by Michael.

It should be worked without implementation of gnuplot_binary.

If you would like to set it, you should set

gnuplot_binary('c:\Progra~1\Octave\bin\pgnuplot.exe');

DO NOT use double quote(") .

"Progra~1" is the short name of "Program Files" prepared for compatibility
windows to MS-DOS.

Regards

Tatsuro