Re: Truesize display of images?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Truesize display of images?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:58:49 -0500

On Nov 17, 2008, at 9:03 PM, Alasdair McAndrew wrote:

Is there any inbuilt way (that is, without using external commands such as Image Magick's "display") of displaying images at their true size; that is, one image pixel for one screen pixel? I'm especially hoping for something which is platform independent, so that it can be used in Windows as well as linux.

Thanks,
Alasdair

At the moment this isn't a way to change the width or height of a figure. However, it is being worked on.

So the only solution is to change the size of your image to 434x391, which is what I calculate the size of the image window to be (If I've got something wrong, I trust someone will correct me).

Ben