Re: minor ticks

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: minor ticks
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:40:26 +0100

>How can I get minor ticks on an axis in my plot? I don't want any gridlines.

I do not know.

As an alternative, if you want tight control on your plots, you may want
to investigate the Eps Toolkit, with which you directly produce
encapsulated Postscript plots.  It is distributed as the Octave package
octave-epstk or you can find it at www.epstk.de.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040