Re: MLS code for bounty and/or help w/ Octave to accomplish same

From: Butler
Subject: Re: MLS code for bounty and/or help w/ Octave to accomplish same
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 13:45:17 -0500

Maybe splitting my query into components would simplify/clarify-does anyone know if there is Octave functionality to accomplish Linear Feedback Shift Register generation-ideally for maximal length sequences, also ideally for sorting out specific length for the sequence to be generated?

Thanks again for the help thus far.

Best,
CDB