imread error

From: naka toshi
Subject: imread error
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:38:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I was installed the octave and ImageMagick software successfuly.
(octave version is 3.0.2 by cygwin)
I tried to read an image file by writing in the octave prompt:

im=imread('im1.bmp'); and there was this messag error:

convert: unable to open image `/cygwin/tmp/oct-22d688.0.ppm': No such file
or directory.
error: imread: error running ImageMagick's 'convert'
error: evaluating if command near line 113, column 5
error: called from `imread' in file
`/home/tosiyuki/octave/image-1.0.8/imread.m'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 1, column 5

please help me, I really need a help