C++ namespaces

From: Kyle Altendorf
Subject: C++ namespaces
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:41:46 -0800

I am using v3.0.1 msvc2008.

I found talk of namespaces on the archives, but there don't yet seem
to be any in regards to C++ access to Octave classes.  Am I missing
something?  Specifically, I am dealing with code which already has a
Matrix class and I was hoping not to have to change that just to use
the Octave Matrix class.  Long term I would hope to have Octave
replace the other (partial) library, but in the mean time I need to
access both.

Thanks for any pointers,
-kyle