Re: axis font sizes

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: axis font sizes
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:40:37 -0500

Hi Francis,

I've cc'd the help-list as I'm do not recall how to specify the default font. However, I have some faint recollection that it is possible.

Ben

On Nov 2, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Francis Poulin wrote:

Hello Ben,

I contacted the fink users and they said that they didn't do anything special to modify the program. Also, they don't know the program so they cannot advise me on the details.

My question can be rephrased as follows:

Suppose I want to choose the fonts of the axis label to be something different than the default, how do I do that in octave? I presume there must be a command like

set(0,'defaulttextaxesfont','times')

or something like that. What i wrote above doesn't exist but if I had a list of all the different properties that can be set that would be helpful.

Thanks for your time,
Francis