Re: Help-octave Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Help-octave Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:58:32 +0100

Hi,
  What Operating System are you using, and how did you install Octave?
As to the package installation, then you need to provide some more
details. Please describe the steps you took, one by one:

  * which package did you download?
  * where did you save the package file?
  * what did you type in Octave to install the package?

Cheers,
Søren