Re: fitting 2d normal distribution

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: fitting 2d normal distribution
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:42:37 +0100

On 23/ott/08, at 19:59, Søren Hauberg wrote:

The attached version only plots the ellipse, and its major/minor axes,
because that's what I prefer. But as I said that's really a matter of
taste, so there should probably be some way of changing what
specifically is plotted. I'm just not sure what the best API for doing
this might be. Suggestions are more than welcome...

What about the attached version that allows such options
to be specified as [ "property", value, [...] ]?
e.g.

ellipse([2 1; 1 2], [2, 2], [1, 2], :, "minoraxis", "off", "boundingbox", "on", "k")

c.

P.S. I forgot to add documentation for this feature