Re: octave.app (3.02) on Mac

From: Anton van Oosten
Subject: Re: octave.app (3.02) on Mac
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:03:44 +0200

Thanks for your response.
I found the problem and it runs ok now.

Anton
Op 14-okt-08, om 23:54 heeft Vic Norton het volgende geschreven:

Did you install the Gnuplot application that comes with Octave.app? "gnuplot-4.2.3-ppc.dmg" is in the Extras folder.

I'm no expert. I generally use Gnuplot plot directly. But your command

   plot(0:90,sin(pi/180*(0:90)))

works fine on my PPC OSX10.4 Mac. The graph appears in AquaTerm.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards,

Vic