Problem with font sizes on plots:

From: Laurence Lurio
Subject: Problem with font sizes on plots:
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:18:57 -0500

I would like to find a way to change the font size on the axis numbers in a plot. I have tried using the Defaulttextfontsize command, e.g.  figure(1,'Defaulttextfontsize',18) but this only changes the font size on the labels for the axes, not on the axis numbers.  In principle, I could also try to work around this problem by printing the plot using the –Sxsize,ysize option to make the plot size smaller and the axis numbers relatively larger, but this also doesn’t work.  Whenever I try to use the print command I get an error “gdImageStringFT: Could not find/open font while printing string”.

Larry