Re: How to use Octave with Visual Studio 2008 ?

From: atabodur
Subject: Re: How to use Octave with Visual Studio 2008 ?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 00:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am using the version 3.0.1. Actually I setup this from the setup file
"octave-3.0.1-vs2008-setup.exe". I am showing the octave files from the
project properties->C/C++->Additional Include Directories and showing the
include folder in the octave setup. I am also showing the lib files from the
Project Properties->Linker->Additional Library Directories. I set up the
PATH from the Control Panel->System->Environment Variables.

I don't know what is wrong with this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

M.S. Civ. Eng. Mehmet Ata BODUR