Re: Does anybody have Octave code to draw Rayleigh fading envelope?

From: Andreas Yankopolus
Subject: Re: Does anybody have Octave code to draw Rayleigh fading envelope?
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:07:07 -0400

I've attached a quick 'n' dirty translation of my C code into Octave. It's based on Dent, Bottomley, and Croft's paper. It could stand some inline comments to explain the code as well as TLC for vectorization of t,error checking, overall optimization, and a whole host of things. I'll make another editing pass over this thing if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Andreas