Re: Private company and code salvation

From: charles reid
Subject: Re: Private company and code salvation
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:03:57 -0600

Whoops, didn't see the thread continued under a different heading.

Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.
- Friedrich Nietzsche