Re: Newbie Question

From: Ernest Williams
Subject: Re: Newbie Question
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:08:21 -0700

What version of GnuPlot do you use ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2008, at 10:37 AM, "Dmitri A. Sergatskov" <address@hidden > wrote:

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Ernest L. Williams Jr.
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I getting the following error when plotting from my application:

enhanced text mode parser - ignoring spurious }
line 1267: undefined variable: enhanced

       line 1267: undefined variable: enhanced

       line 1267: undefined variable: enhanced

       line 1267: undefined variable: in

       line 1267: undefined variable: in

       line 1267: undefined variable: in

       line 1267: undefined variable: lw

The above of course results in my plots appearing on the screen for a
second and then just disappearing.

Hmm, what is this and how to resolve?

I am using:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
Octave version 3.0.2
GNUPLOT version 4.0 patchlevel 0

Thanks,
Ernesto

Since you did not tell us what is your "application," we can only guess.
So my wild guess is that your gnuplot is too old.

Regards,

Dmitri.