RE: Spyware in Octave

From: Labitt, Bruce
Subject: RE: Spyware in Octave
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:56:06 -0400

For what it is worth, I have Octave 3.0.1 on my windows laptop and just
ran a complete scan of my machine using McAfee.  It found nothing.  I
checked the logs and there was no mention of this spyware cookie.  I
also searched the hard drive for anything like the name 'look2me'.  I
did not find anything.

I installed octave 3.0.1 around May 12, 2008.

-Bruce