Translate octave expression in dinamically linked functions

From: Massimiliano Culpo
Subject: Translate octave expression in dinamically linked functions
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:02:14 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

I am trying to translate some octave code to a dinamically linked function.
As I am a completly new to C++ programming,
I have encountered problem in translating expressions like:

> valid = !isnan (reshape (tri_list, size (xi)));
> tri_list = tri_list(!isnan (tri_list));

where "xi", "valid", "tri_list" should be ColumnVector.

Can anyone explain me where can I found the C++ equivalent operator
for some octave "Built-In" or "Mapping" functions? Is it possible to exploit
a "mapped" version also in C++?

I have tried to dig around a bit in the header files in the /octave
directory, but I was not able to recover these informations...

Many thanks in advance for any reply,
Massimiliano Culpo