Re: colorbar, again

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: colorbar, again
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:19:38 +0200

Ben Abbott wrote:
Ok you made me take another look.

On my PPC, it looks correct, but on my Intel based Mac is does not :-(

I'll dust off a second PPC Mac and report back.

This is because the colorbar is a great big kludge at the moment in Octave that is a thin layer to the gnuplot colorbox feature. Now that callbacks are implemented we can reimplement the colorbar in a moment matlab compatible manner, and in fact I have a patch to do this for 3.1.51+ that is in the queue.

D.