Re: mouse input from image?

From: dclapp
Subject: Re: mouse input from image?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 04:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the input...

I am finding that plotting and images to not seem to work well within
Octave/Windows XP.

When I just have a figure, the plot routines work o.k. but if I have an
underlying image, nothing
get redrawn on top of the image (the pixels are always on top).

I am assuming this is issue with using windows platform only?...

thanks!