Re: Octave video pkg won't find libavformat during compile

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave video pkg won't find libavformat during compile
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:19:03 +0900 (JST)

Hi
In my case, configure failed to find liveavformat
but failed at checking link process for the recent ffmpeg checkout(Aug. 30?).
Checking the config.log, I found that pkg-config found the livavformat.a but
failed at
checking the build code .

????...  undefined in the ????

So in my case, it was not pkg-config problem.

Sorry I carried out at the university So I don't have the record now.

At that time I have back to the old ffmpeg check out (about May) and it went
well.

Perhaps something is wrong to recent checkout of ffmpeg, I think.

Please confirm using recent ffmpeg.

Regards

Tatsuro