Re: saving as .pdf files

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: saving as .pdf files
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:13:30 -0600

Others are giving you good advise about ghostscript. The command provided by ghostscript to convert ps/eps to pdf is 'ps2pdf'. I prefer to use 'epstopdf' which comes with most tex/latex distributions, including MikTex on Windows.

Octave on most systems allow figure "printing" directly to pdf. However, you will probably get a full page (letter-size) output with a tiny figure in the corner...

Jonathan