Quick question about oct files and OCTAVE_LOCAL_BUFFER

From: john.2.tomlinson
Subject: Quick question about oct files and OCTAVE_LOCAL_BUFFER
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:47:47 +0100

Hello all

I am working on some code that is written in 'C' and calling this code from Octave.  Within the 'C' code I am allocating memory using OCTAVE_LOCAL_BUFFER. Can the group just confirm that I do not need to do anything to free this memory when the function finishes?

Sorry for the rather newbie question - I get a little nervous not freeing memory after programming 'C/C++' for 15 years.

John Tomlinson.
Ipswich, UK