Re: getting listing/information for 'colloc'

From: Dushan Mitrovich
Subject: Re: getting listing/information for 'colloc'
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:25:24 -0700

"Henry F. Mollet" <address@hidden> wrote:

> As per below 'colloc' is compiled function (.oct).  Therefore one has to
> look at the 'colloc.cc' source file but I cannot find it.

Ah, but this bit of information did lead me to uncover Carl DeBoor's site
giving a Fortran 90 listing of the 'colloc' subroutine:

  http://people.scs.fsu.edu/~burkardt/f_src/pppack/pppack.html

This doesn't exactly answer the original question about how Octave's
'colloc' works, but does provide some info.  Thanks.

- Dushan