RE: Future of Octave

From: Sven-Erik Tiberg
Subject: RE: Future of Octave
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:51:18 +0200

Hi

IMHO Appreciating the possibility call octave routines from other
programs using popen with pipes.
Makes it possible to include m-scripts in advanced simulation and
animation programs that uses python interpretor.

The Q. are what time it will take to switch from the program to the
octave function and back.

Note: The previous Matlab web-server used seconds to switch from php to
matlab-script engine.

/Sven-Erik