Re: Problems with FTGL building octave-3.1.51

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Problems with FTGL building octave-3.1.51
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:03:01 +0200

Yes, I have a working pkg-config under Windows (I use it to
compile various other packages, like glib or GTK+). Using the
corresponding macros would indeed makes things simpler
in the configure script. But this does not change the fact that
octave needs to test whether to include FTGL.h or ftgl.h and
this requires to include freetype2 includedir into CXXFLAGS.

Michael.