Re: about axes properties

From: abdominales
Subject: Re: about axes properties
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

If I use "outerposition" property, the effect is like the point of view of
the scene changes, but the true axis doen't change.
What I want is to plot a vector (arrowlike) with the origin I want in a 2D
space.

The idea is associate one vector to one point of the space (x,y). (x,y) -->
(v1,v2).

If I use compass, all the vectors I draw have the origin in (0,0), I would
like to plot different arrows qith the origin different than actual (0,0).

I have tried also quiver, but I only can plot a vector field defining his
function F(x,y) = M(x,y) i + N(x,y) j

I would like to draw one vector (v1,v2) that has origin at the point (x,y).

Thanks.