foil on benefits of octave over matlab

From: bharat pathak
Subject: foil on benefits of octave over matlab
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 19:56:03 +0530

Hello,

     We have got an oppurtuinity to present a tutorial at a workshop
     in hyderabad.

     I want to take this opportuinity as brand building for octave and
     for this reason, I need your help.

     Please help me prepare one foil which brings out strengths of Octave.
     (Or even strenghts of octave as compared to commercial counterpart).

     Secondly I want to know how many functions in all does octave 3.0.1
     release has?

     Any ideas?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Bharat Pathak
91-9845210809

Arithos Designs
www.Arithos.com

DSP Design Consultancy And Training Company.

You are invited to join "Arithos Designs" community on Orkut
http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=52708286