Octave ActiveX control for developers?

From: Larry Higley
Subject: Octave ActiveX control for developers?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:45:57 -0700

Octave,

Is there an ActiveX control for Octave that can be used turn-key in an application? I have no intention to contribute to Octave but I have a requirement for a Matlab-like ActiveX control for an educational product. It does not even have to be Octave. Just any Matlab like control. I am willing to pay. .NET or a suitable library will also work.

Thanks
Larry Higley
address@hidden