Re: automated testing

From: Bart Vandewoestyne
Subject: Re: automated testing
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:04:11 +0200

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 07:26:21AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> try "doc test" or read here:

Hmm... somehow this doesn't work on my version of Octave:

octave:1> version
ans = 2.9.12
octave:2> doc test
info: /usr/share/info/octave2.9.info: No such file or directory
info: /usr/share/info/octave2.9.info: No such file or directory

Apparently, the .info files are missing in my distribution :-(

> http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Test-Functions.html#Test-Functions

OK.  Thanks for pointing me to this link.  Somehow, i feel quite silly
now because apparently I wasn't able to find this link myself ;-(

Regards,
Bart

--
        "Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."