quotient and liboctave

From: marco cammarata
Subject: quotient and liboctave
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:02:04 +0200

Hi,

I hope I'm not touching a difficult argument.

I have a matrix equation that I want to solve
A*B=C [knowing A and C].
Is there a way to do it using liboctave ?
I found something that might look similar (quotient)
but I could not find any documentation.

Talking about documentation (of liboctave):
I have read the last discussions and I understand the developers.
I'm willing to contribute in improving the documentation but how should
I do it ?
Should I start from the source code to understand the functionality of a
given function ?

How to write the document then (changing the content of liboctave) ?
Could we not use wiki style pages ? [I like pymolwiki.org]
Best regards,
marco

--
Marco Cammarata,