Octave and PHP

From: Christopher Back
Subject: Octave and PHP
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:10:05 -0400

I am creating a thermal analysis application as a part of an project and have been trying to implement Octave into my PHP mysql code. At the moment I want to use the polyfit function for a large set of data. I have been assured that Octave is installed on the server but I can not find any examples. If someone could provide a layout of how to implement Octave or point me in the direction of a good example I would really appreciate it. thanks.