Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?

From: Kyusik Chung
Subject: Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:12:48 -0700

Thats a good question. Is this help forum for people who are trying to use Octave and who have not shared all of their code with you (whether in C++ or octave), or is it just for people who are developing additions to the Octave code base? You might want to update the statement on the help page if youd like to keep potential users like myself from emailing the list.
The help mailing list exists for the discussion of matters related to using and installing Octave.

Im of the belief that helping someone out in the forums when they try to use your software does help the community by creating another great source of pseudo documentation.

In any case, I suppose its a moot point since I am no longer going to be a user of Octave.

Kyusik