Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:29:18 -0400

On Jul 22, 2008, at 7:02 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

2008/7/22 Kyusik Chung <address@hidden>:
Sorry for not being more precise.  Its not code we are going to
distribute.  Its back end code that will crunch some data we will put
on our website, which will be free for consumers to use.

That doesn't violate the actual terms of the GPL, but maybe its
spirit. Then again, Octave is not on the AGPL, so perhaps this
fuzzying of what "distributing" or "conveying" the software means is
intentional.

I'm not familiar with the AGPL.

Does the AGPL cover any web application or just those that provide an interface to the underlying code?

Ben