Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?

From: Kyusik Chung
Subject: Re: Octave C++ performance benchmarks?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:00:42 -0700

Sorry for not being more precise. Its not code we are going to distribute. Its back end code that will crunch some data we will put on our website, which will be free for consumers to use. I was using the term "application" in a very broad sense. Does that qualify?

Kyusik

On Jul 21, 2008, at 10:05 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 21-Jul-2008, Kyusik Chung wrote:

| We are looking to potentially use the Octave C++ libraries in our C ++
| application.

What is your application?  Is it free software?  The Octave libraries
are distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL, so code you link with
it must comply with those terms.

jwe