Re: Changing tick text on axis?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Changing tick text on axis?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:30:03 -0400

On Friday, July 18, 2008, at 12:24PM, "Wolfgang Schechinger" <address@hidden>
wrote:

>> In any event, where did you get you copy of 3.0.1?
>>
>> Ben
>>
>Hi Ben,
>
>I got it from Octave-Forge. http://octave.sourceforge.net/
>
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=40078
>
>It's this file:
>
>octave-3.0.1-vs2008-setup.exe
>
>Best regards,
>Wolfgang

I'm really no help here. I could try to install octave on one of the windows
boxes here at work, but it would be simpler for someone already using octave on
windows would comment.

I would think that installing octave-3.0.1-vs2008-setup.exe would take care of
all dependencies, is that not true?

The page below has some additional information.

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

I notice that Michael Goffioul is the maintainer. I've cc'd him, perhaps he'll
comment on your problem.  Link to original email is below.

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Changing-tick-text-on-axis--p18531036.html

Ben