Re: Loading Image Problem

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Loading Image Problem
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:16:27 -0400

On Jul 17, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Abdul Rahman Riza wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I followed your instruction using imread instead of loadimage for inputting various kind of images but after I check the command i found following messages:

octave:3> help imread

help: `imread' not found
Additional help for built-in functions and operators is
available in the on-line version of the manual.  Use the command
`doc <topic>' to search the manual index.

You need to install the image package from OctaveForge

        http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.html

Ben