Re: Bar chart with error bars?

From: OctIce
Subject: Re: Bar chart with error bars?
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Wolfgang Schechinger wrote:

> Dear experts,
>
> I would like to generate a series of bar charts with error bars upon the
> columns. Anyone wanting to share some example code or give me hints how to
> get the error bars on the bars?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Wolfgang
> --
> Ist Ihr Browser Vista-kompatibel? Jetzt die neuesten
> Browser-Versionen downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/browser

I attach an M-file to plot mean/median lines with error bars (although
description is in german).
You just have to change the plot command on line 184 with a
bar(mittel(:,1),mittel(:,2),FARBEm) and you get a bar chart with error
bounds. Just get rid of the extra code to calculate means, etc.

Regards Jürgen http://www.nabble.com/file/p18491228/plmeanx.m plmeanx.m