good library of image processing functions

From: bharat pathak
Subject: good library of image processing functions
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:03:12 +0530

Hello,

     Where can I get a good library of image processing functions
     in octave? I am using 2.1.73 on debian linux. and I am facing
     difficulty just with the imread function. It can read only bmps
     and that too color bmps.

     Also other functions like imhist are misbehaving. Does anyone
     know/has a quality set of functions for image processing?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Bharat Pathak
91-9845210809

Arithos Designs
www.Arithos.com

DSP Design Consultancy And Training Company.

You are invited to join "Arithos Designs" community on Orkut
http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=52708286