Re: Inquiry about Jhandle

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Inquiry about Jhandle
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:08:59 +0900 (JST)

Hello Michael

--- Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:

> For the time being, only the postscript output is reliable.
>
> > BTW
> > I have another question.  The both jhandle and gnuplot can be installed.
> > Can I switch the graphic backend after the octave installed ?
>
> To enable jhandles: pkg load jhandles
> To disable jhandles (and switch back to gnuplot): pkg unload jhandles

Thank you for your reply.

BTW
My mental condition has not been so bad these days.
I'm in perhaps recovering phase. :-)

Now I'm going to reconstruct my web pages.
An idea suddenly comes to my head.
I will make a page for tips for Octave for windows in my new web.
But I'm still in recovering phase so that I will walk at tortoise-like pace. :-)

Best Wishes

Tatsuro

Regards

Stop! Global Warming ~ Yahoo! JAPAN Earth Project
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/earthproject/