Re: Problem Loading Image in Octave for further Processing

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Problem Loading Image in Octave for further Processing
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:43:10 +0200

tir, 08 07 2008 kl. 19:28 +0800, skrev Abdul Rahman Riza:
> octave:2> pkg list
> no packages installed.

Odd... You mentioned you are using Octave 2.9.12, which is a fairly old
release. My best guess is that the package system wasn't stable at the
time when 2.9.12 was released, so you might need to update to a more
recent version of Octave (my version of Ubuntu comes with 3.0.0, so
perhaps just updating your Ubuntu installation is an option?).

Søren