Installing Octave on a web server

From: Quentin Feyaerts
Subject: Installing Octave on a web server
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:52:18 +0200

Hello all,

I would like to install Octave on a web server that I rent to a company. Basically, I want to develop a website which needs Octave to be installed on a server to display some Octave's results to the visitors.

I have installed Octave on my computer without any problems, but I don't know how to do this with my web server running on Linux 2.4.20-28.9. Do I have only to upload the installation files, or do I need to download a specific version of Octave ? I'm a bit lost, as there is no mention of internet installation in the Octave documentation.

Thanks in advance for any answer :)

Greets,
--
Quentin Feyaerts