leasqr question: how to turn off verbose

From: Harbinson, Jeremy
Subject: leasqr question: how to turn off verbose
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 01:07:50 +0200

Hi,
When using leasqr.m from the optimisation toolkit a lot of information is
presented on the display as leasqr does its thing - it looks like nearly
everything that leasqr calculates is shown. I suspect that this is 'verbose'
mode. Does anyone know how to turn this off? I have had a quick look at
leasqr.m and 'verbose' is mentioned in several places, but to my eyes it is not
clear how to disable this other than by hacking the script about a bit - which
seems a bit crude and likely to have all sorts of undesired effects, especially
if I do it.
thanks all the best,
Jeremy