Re: Two Point BVP

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Two Point BVP
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:54:49 -0500

2008/7/4 Janmaat, John <address@hidden>:
> Is there any software available for Octave to solve two point boundary value
> problems?
> I am particularly interested in dealing with infinite horizon BVPs, where
> methods such as reverse shooting are involved.

There doesn't seem to be an implementation of shooting or reverse
shooting methods, but odebvp[1] has a linear finite difference method
implemented. Perhaps you would be able to provide an implementation of
shooting or reverse shooting?

- Jordi G. H.

[1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/odebvp/index.html