Re: java and linux

From: Bob Odom
Subject: Re: java and linux
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

The Java Source Development Kit (SDK) is part of Sun Java. You should be
able to get it from either Sun, or the openSuSE site or one of the rpm
mirrors.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Janmaat, John wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to install jhandles on a SLED 10 linux distribution.  I've
learned that I need the java package first.  When I try to install that
one, I get the complaint that the Java Source Development Kit is not
found, and it does not install.

I've done a forced upgrade of the octave package, to no avail.

Any other ideas?

John.