Solution to hold Octave Graphic Output in SciTE

From: Prof M. N. Anandaram
Subject: Solution to hold Octave Graphic Output in SciTE
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 03:43:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Friends:
I was finding that when I ran my Octave scripts in SciTE editor(under WinXP os)
by hitting 'F5' button any graphic output would flash by and disappear or not
appear at all as the SciTE session would close down.
Then I experimented by adding the 'pause' statement at the very end of my
script and ran it again.
Now the entire graphic output (one or many) stayed firm until I pressed any key
with the cursor present in SciTE outout window. then the message ' >> exit code
0' will appear indicating success.
This simple trick enables users to have their entire session in SciTE .
Anand